Monday, January 19, 2009

Following Rahul's blog post :)

Rules of the game:
Check if your name is at the end of this blog post. If so, type out a similar blog copy-pasting these rules. After that, list down 10 random things about yourself (that many do not know) and then tag 5 more people who have to do the same.

My list:

1. I ain't scared of cockroaches or lizards
2. I just cannot lie flat on my back and sleep , I have to turn to any one side .
3. One of the weird things I do is to relate cloud shapes to real people , animals , events etc,.
4. I hate milk.
5. I freak out before any travel , more so for flights and especially if am traveling alone. Yes even at this age :D
6. I can never sleep for more than few mins on any 4 wheeler , or an aircraft . Long flights are a torture :(
7. I love chai/coffee but absolutely no malai on it, even the thinnest/smallest layer needs to get out of my mug.
8. Dream holiday - Australia and New Zealand ... sometime in my life :)
9. Hospitals totally get me freaked out , I need company even for a general checkup!
10. I cannot use key board short cuts while on a comp/laptop. Mouse is a must !!

My Tags: Namrata , Anu, Namy

2 comments:

Rahul said...

Awesome! You get 2 extra points for promptness!

Euphoria! said...

awesome!i absolutely love reading this chain..;-)
- shilpa