Tuesday, December 30, 2008

So , yours truly had quite a hectic and eventful morning, 8am cab to office and then off to MG road at 11 for an appointment with the CA to collect my IT returns receipt , listen to some gyan from the dude regarding smart mutual funds that made so little sense to someone like me who is so investment-market-wise challenged. And then a phone call from a friend in distress , and I had to don my cupid avatar for a while .. and so on. Finally I got into the shuttle heading for the EGL office . Was on the front seat and 2 of my colleagues (I do not know them by name or face) , were behind. By then my migraine had started showing up a bit and the ac in the vechicle wasnt helping at all , and to add to it , the 2 buddies behind decided to talk about SRK !! !! !!

"He does not know acting"
"Before Rab ne was released , he declared on some interview that he was a Pakistani which is why no one went to watch the movie"
"South Indians will never watch any movie of his"
"The media has glorified him , other wise he is all dumb and useless"

Now this was utter blasphemy to my ears , okay okay let me state that I am a total die hard fan of SRK. Cummon , he is witty , he has attitude and style and he knows how to entertain the public !!
Listening to all this certainly ensured my migraine levels reached new records ! I was in a good mind to turn back and reply to some of their comments but sigh , the migraine did not let me do that. Also I had no idea who those 2 souls were , and didn't want to get into the conversation.
Anyways , outcome of the morning was me with a bad headache for the next few hours.And when i got all fine , the only thing I wanted to do was scream 'SRK rocks' in front of my shuttle friends !!

1 comment:

Namrata said...

I am sure if the people behind you would have talked about other serious things abt SRK like his much-hyped (homo)sexuality, and his close relationships with Karan Johar, your head would have exploded with a volcanic migraine :D he he