Friday, November 21, 2008

There are 4 of them , each one more ferocious than the other and trying to scare me more than the other. Waiting for the office shuttle in the morning has never been a more terrifying experience for me :( I am sure the folks around have a neat time watching me jump from one spot to another , as my eye balls rotate at exponential speed in trying to keep a watch on those monsters! The other day I actually tripped and almost fell over on one of the flower sellers .
I can't believe it , this is my 3rd post on them, creatures that i am not too fond of. Somehow they make their presence felt in my life though and these days a gang of 4 has made the place near my cab stop their morning adda. Wonder why , there is no litter , no stray food lying around as well , then why me !Unless they feast on the terror in my eyes :((
In case you haven't realized what I am talking about .. it is the deadly 4 legged canines that haunt all Bangalore streets and lanes, and of course you must have realized my symptoms also , dog-o-phobia :(
Seriously , I have been thinking of excuses to miss the shuttle , thanks to these dogs ! It is literally mortal fear of life when I stand there for those 10 mins every morning. And I don't know how to overcome it , any tips ? At times I think I am entitled to a body guard as well :D

3 comments:

Rahul said...

3 mahine aur wait karo, aa raha hai body guard ;)

Anushree said...

i agree wid rahul!
and i've decided to gift u a puppy for ur wedding gift..ha ha ha. :D

Lipi said...

:O !!
Anushree, is that a gift !!!!
And Rahul , my 'bodyguard' somehow does not find this particular job very appealing :(