Friday, November 28, 2008

As I write this post , it has been over 36 hours since terror gripped Mumbai and the war is still on. Latest reports being that they are killing hostages !Anyways , not going into the other details that the new channels are anyways doing a fantastic job of , let me say what really got me worked up is when I head our PM's speech last night. I don't know if someone forced him to speak like that or if he really was that unconcerned and indifferent as he sounded ! That was hardly motivating and definitely not assuring the country anything.
I would much prefer to hear the defence heads speak as they carry out the real action , their guys risking their lives for all those trapped . Am hoping we do not get to see any other politician making ridiculous speeches in an attempt to glorify himself on tv, we have had enough of it.

2 comments:

Rahul said...

Did you hear the Home Minster?

Lipi said...

No, I did not. Worse it was , right ?
Apparently the state dep CM remarked yday that such small incidents do happen.
I have given up on them.