Monday, August 4, 2008

Ugly Aur Pagli , neither actually. Watched this one last weekend , expectations were quite high , something along the lines of Pyar Ke Side Effects and it was such a damn squib comparatively.Well , the comedy was damn good in most parts , the expressions of the lead pair , especially Ranvir , just priceless but then I thought we needed something more concrete to hold all this in place . Perhaps a script . Some of the reviews on this movie have claimed this is a remake (read copy) of My Sassy Girl , I haven't watched that one but would like to believe it was a better original.
Nevertheless it was entertaining at times despite the absolutely-not-needed-and-pathetic-songs .My eyes were more glued to the awesome and smart bags Ms.Sherawat carried ;) Oh yea , if you are wondering about the 99 slaps bit as in the promos , it pretty much lives up to that mark , I was actually wondering if the guy had become immune to them after a while !!

No comments: