Saturday, July 26, 2008

Had been to Jayadev's place today to see him and Deepa off , they will soon be moving to Sunnyvale and officially join the gang there. Gang coz apart from few of us here , I can't seem to find anyone in my friends circle who hasn't relocated or atleast applied for the same , and it is a matter for some months before latter category folks set off as well . As Kalro says quite a few times ,"lets all move there and retain the group" , wish it was that easy. Things change , friends move on , and what is a little depressing for me is the thought of being the only one remaining here and that too just coz I cannot take a decision well. Yahoo! isnt going to be the same place without some of these folks , we will all miss Jayadev especially at the All-Hands gatherings and year-end parties , his so successful attempts at irritating us with his hindi , the non stop chatter and masti and all the fun.
I really think I need a high in life right now , the last blog post and this one too , in not so great spirits. Oh yeah, work wise it has been on a roll as another friend remarked :) , but yes its been good , just that I have learnt quite well not to entangle work related stuff in my personal space . So all the on-the-roll stuff fades out by the time it is home.
And also Shweta is leaving tomorrow for Singapore , weather is dull with rains on and off and with the recent happenings at Bangalore it is mostly sit-at-home. Hmmm , learning to live with all of this :)

No comments: